clare's bag

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Painful

I feel really painful these days.
Finding a job in Beijing is too hard for me.
Really horrible.
Just because I am insist on never writing things that I hadn't done in my resume,
few of these company want to give me the chance to have the paper test.
Really upside.
And really painful.
I just wanna go to Beijing, living with my boyfriend.
Is it impossible?
Nevertheless I will try again.
More and more classmates found good jobs they like, but I still keep trying.
Hi Clare, never give up!!
You could live the life that you are dreaming for~

1 Comments:

  • love your blog, and your photos - your english is fine - minor errors - better than most emails! OK to link to your blog?
    regards,
    david

    By Blogger david, at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home